Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Eat Out: BFF Dinner at Simply J's





This place is definitely one of my favorite restaurants already! My bestfriend, Ken, and I decided to have one last dinner together in Cebu (for the meantime) before she heads back to Dumaguete. I have always passed by this restaurant on my drives around the city, and I've always wanted to go and visit! Buti nalang I remembered this place when we were both planning to go. As what I expected the place to be, it was really pretty, classy, and cozy! I love the lighting, the interiors, the wall colors, the chairs, the lamps... in short, everything! 

Stuffed Chicken Parcel, left; Grilled Pork Tenderloin, right
They have a great food selection too! Their menu is also easily accessible on Facebook so you can choose what you want to order beforehand! I think everything is priced reasonably and the food was really sumptuous! Check out their Facebook page here.


The ambiance was so perfect for our "medyo grown-up" BFF conversations. Experiences in retrospect have it's way of making us smile and laugh, don't they? Time flies so fast. The next time we'll be seeing each other, we will already have our respective college degrees! Naabot pa kami sa topic na, "Siguro ang ginagawa nalang kapag nagatanda (tumatanda in Filipino) noh kay magsige try-try nalang ng mga food parati." HAHAHAHA! Siguro nga.

Simply J's Cafe
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Address: Apitong St. cor. N. Escario, 6014 Cebu City
Ways to get there thru Public Transpo: Jeepney - 14D (Escario - Ayala),
 04L (JY - Ayala), 06H (Guadalupe - Ayala), Taxi
#: 505-8315

No comments:

Post a Comment