Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Annoyed.

January 17, 2013.

Goodness. I feel like bursting with anger, annoyance and all these negative energy!!! The only good thing that happened today was waking up early to fetch the love of my life (Ethan). That's that. I was supposed to go home with my parents after fetching him but I found out that they aren't coming back till after lunch so what a bummer cause my primary plan was to come back to the office to print our RRL and test items.

I know I have no right to complain about the RRL and the test items to take so long, but yeah. I'll be missing out on my Social Psych because I still have to go to the college I dislike. To add up to all these things that are making my blood boil is my boyfriend who is very annoying as of the moment. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Breathe breathe breathe. Since this blog is one of the few things/people-like things I can spill my heart out to, might as well do it to make myself calm.

P.S. Maybe these bad moods are because I have my period? IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment