Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Late Night

Hi!!!! It's been quite a while since I've last published something here! I've actually been doing a lot of things over the summer and still getting the hold of balancing things out. So here I am, fresh grad and unemployed, but sitting pretty at the moment muna! I'm actually studying Karen Horney's theory of personality right now and 2 pages more I'll be done with my goals for today! :-)

If you're ever wondering why I'm still studying when I've just finished school... Well, I'll save that for another post. For the meantime, eto ako feel na feel ang moment while studying with church clothes and a bit of make-up on. It's gonna be a long night! #InspiredMagStudy Goodnight and happy mother's day to your mommies! <3

xoxo,
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment