Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Year starter!


New year? Another 366 days to leave a mark. New realizations. New experiences. New start. And... a new blog!

So the usual blog-starter for me is: "It's been a while since I last blogged". Which I think I used in almost every other blog I had when it was new or when I updated after a very long time of hiatus. Haha, really. It's been a while. The last time I remember blogging was during the last months of 2010... or could be the first few months of 2011. I don't know exactly, which just proves that it's REALLY REALLY been so long!

If you've read the stuff that I poured my heart out on a secret part of the internet, well, I've gotten over it. Great thing, right? I'm in a state of contentment right now and I wouldn't give up anything to be somewhere else. :)

Cheers to putting-another-blog-in-the-crowded-Web! Heehee


No comments:

Post a Comment