Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Friday, November 1, 2013

Late Post: The Beginning of the End

It's that time of the year again where the mall seems too overcrowded, cashier lines are too long and almost everybody seems too frantic to get things done and grab all they need right away. No, it's not Christmas... it's the beginning of another school year!

I'm one of those people who gets too giddy to buy school supplies -- whether it's just a notebook, or a pad of post-its, I'm all in! There was even a point in my life that I got too addicted to hoarding school stuff that whenever I go to the mall (especially National Bookstore), I don't end up going home with nothing in my hand. My bag was full of markers, pens (that I really didn't need), memo pads, post-its, that it was really hard to find something that fell inside my bag. It's really a jungle! I also remember a time in highschool where I asked my classmates to give me Mongol #2 pencils as birthday gifts for my 16th birthday. I WAS THAT CRAZY. It was really an obsession... my hands twitched and I had mini-"anxiety attacks" whenever I didn't get to buy anything. Good thing that my boyfriend forced me to stop all the craziness cause I spent more money than I should, and more importantly, I wasted a lot of time inside the store just to find the perfect school supply ( I usually stay inside the store for about an hour or more). Zzzz.

Maybe that part of my life was over, but there's no denial that I still do get excited to buy stuff for school. It makes me feel ready to face the challenges lined up for me for the semester! (CHOSSIN RIGHT HERE) Things just got more exciting cause I'm officially a fourth year student! There are just some things that make me anxious like thesis and internship, and maybe landing in a class with our department's most-feared of teachers!

**** SORRY THE POST ENDS HERE CAUSE I DON'T WANNA DISRUPT THE ESSENCE OF BLOGGING AT THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT AND IF I ADDED TO THIS, IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME AS THE RAW FEELINGS I HAD WHILE MAKING THIS POST ****

No comments:

Post a Comment