Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

081214

Stolen shot by Jireh Joy Labrador
I miss being able to share my thoughts. I miss the feeling of writing for hours and hours, or randomly jotting down a little note from an unexpected insight I got -- then write about it. My blog drafts have already been piling up and I've been gathering up the motivation to actually finish and publish them. Other than that, I've been writing in my notebook about moments or people that truly changed my life in their own little ways. The cloud of the upcoming exam has been looming around the past few months... and when the day it dissipates finally comes, I'll be so happy to share my whole experience with you, among other things. For the meantime, I'll just be sharing a few snippets of what's happening from time to time.

I'll be joining my first real live review class later tonight! Right now I'm reading up and reviewing cause we'd probably be having a pre-test. My body also needs a nap cause I've been sleeping so late the past few days due to World Missions Conference preparations (We've been manually sewing our group's flags the past few days and I'm so happy that all 8 of them are finished yay) and my stupid compulsions to waste time on the internet (UGH. You always regret it later.) for hours and hours... plus my dad woke me up early this morning because we needed to go to the office early. Huhuhuhuhuhu. Okay, bye. I need to study and rest!!!! Just wanted to update everyone. :-)

Goodbye for now!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment