Pages

 photo Untitled-3_zpsca3d0e00.jpg       photo facebook42_zps23462b59.jpg       photo linkedin42_zps5309c455.jpg       photo tumblr42_zps1fc0d92f.jpg       photo twitter42_zps201c16bf.jpg

Thursday, August 28, 2014

T.M.I. on that Time of the Month

WARNING: THIS POST MAY BE TOO T.M.I FOR YOU

Wearing formal wear today because I was supposed to have passport-sized pictures taken for PRC requirements. Unfortunately, I had the dreaded period today which sucked cause I always have BAD dysmenorrhea + BAD BAD mood swings. Hahahahaha! It was very unexpected because I have very irregular cycles and I usually skip 2 months on the average (Have to get myself checked soon).  I was crouched on the seats and lying down awhile ago so you can imagine how torturous that was to me. To make the long story short, I never really got to have pictures taken today... Sigh.

I'm smiling in the photo and feeling pretty but I'm really just sitting here in the office, seething like a dragon at my cramped and painful abdomen. Guess I have to skip classes tonight. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment